E-safety at our School
Your child's e-safety is important to us and also a good importance to all parents out there. Please see a selection of our E-safety links below to help you and your child.
These sites have been selected as quality assured websites of educational content.
They have been identified as safe at time of viewing for children because the sites do NOT have:
• adult content on site or in links.
• any link to a general internet search engine.
• any link to adult purchasing.
• any link to an unmoderated [open] forum, chatroom, message board, guestbook or weblog.
• display links to user's email in forum etc.
• any links to gambling, dating or other activities unsafe or unhealthy for children.
• display children's personal details on site.
• display unsuitable advertising.
• The above checklist may be useful to provide safety criteria for you to assess other sites.